Best-In-Class Clinical Laboratories:
Laboratory Manager - Central Laboratory
Within the Clinical Laboratories of NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center, each achievement is defined by a commitment to getting it right the first time, every time.That means over 500 laboratory team members supporting the nations largest burn treatment center, the citys largest transfusion medicine department, Level I Adult and Pediatric Trauma and more. Our hospital is ranked #1 in New York by U.S.News World Report, and we're inviting you to join the respected laboratory professionals who make it possible.
Lead an exciting new era at NewYork-Presbyterian. From project management to overseeing the operation of the Clinical Hematology, you will provide experienced knowledgeable leadership. Be the front line liaison between laboratory staff and world-renowned physicians. Thrive on the leading edge of clinical laboratory advancement, at one of the most respected centers in your field. Oversee the job performance of Supervisors, Chief Technologist, Technical Specialists and Lead Technologist.
- Masters Degree
- New York State Clinical Laboratory Technologist License from New York Education Department
- High level of expertise in hematology
- Bachelors Degree in Medical Technology or any other health science related field
- Minimum of 6 years progressive clinical laboratory experience or 4 years of experience with a Master’s degree or 2 years of experience with a Ph.D.
- Minimum 2 years management experience in laboratory medicine
- ASCP certification
- Experience with regulatory aspects of practice
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
#1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018" - U.S.News & World Report
2017 “Best Large Workplaces in New York.” - Great Place to Work and Fortune
2017 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.